12/10/2010

Happiness is... Fruit flowers

So, a few things that have made me happy in the past 24 hours...

~ I completed my first wedding cake!  Just have to attach the ribbon decorations and stack on-site.  Pictures to come after the delivery tomorrow tomorrow... want the Happy Couple to be surprised!

~ My mom's dear friend (and one of my many Other Moms) asked me to do her daughter's graduation cake!  This sweet graduate is one of my oldest friends, my sister's BFF, and was one of my bridesmaids, so of course I'd do anything for her!  It's for Tuesday, so gotta get crack-a-lackin.

~ My FANTASTIC Hubby sent me a bouquet of fruit!  Bahahahaha!  He had a lovely Edible Arrangement delivered to my office this morning, with a "Good Luck/I Love You" note attached.  He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July!

It's definitely things like this that make me want to go home from work every day and exhaust myself in the kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment